UCGEC 2012 China Business Delegation09/15/2012 - 09/15/2012
UCGEC 2012 China Business Delegation
The US-China Green Energy Council (UCGEC), with the support of the Silicon Valley office of the US & Foreign Commercial Service, US Department of Commerce, is organizing a 2012 business delegation to China September 15 - 25, 2012. The delegation will promote exports of leading U.S. technologies related to clean energy, energy efficiency, electric vehicle, electric energy storage, cloud computing, Internet of things, smart grid and smart cities. The delegation is going to visit several cities in Yangtze River Delta, the fastest development of economy and largest scale of economic aggregate in China. The delegates will have opportunities to meet with Governors, Mayors, other senior local government officials and industrial decision-makers, to have pre-screened business appointments with the local Chinese companies/agents, and to attend the 5th US-China Green Energy Annual Conference, a top international green technology forum.
Special Opportunities for Delegation Participants
Both DOC-Silicon Valley Center and UCGEC recognize that while that a number of U.S. companies that have been successful in China, some companies need assistance negotiating the market to take full advantage of the great opportunities that exist.
This Delegation is designed to promote U.S. companies with clear potential in the clean energy, energy efficiency, electric vehicle, electric energy storage, cloud computing, Internet of things, and smart grid sectors. Mission participants will benefit from customized on-site services and opportunities, including:
• Individual company pre-screened business appointments with potential buyers, agents/distributors, partners, and/or investors;
• Opportunities to meet with senior government officials and industry decision-makers;
• Latest information on market access and business opportunities;
All of delegates will also be able to attend the 5th US-China Green Energy Annual Conference, which is organized by China Ministry of Science and Technology, China High-tech Industrialization Association, Changzhou Municipal Government, and US-China Green Energy Council.
Special: Speaking opportunities are available on the 5th US-China Green Energy Annual Conference/2012 China Smart City Development International Forum. – Very rare opportunities to present your company and products to the Chinese government officers and Chinese company executives. The conference will be also be reported by the China medias in national wide.
Who Should Participate
This delegation is designed for U.S. companies with clear potential for business in energy-related markets in China. Companies fitting the following descriptions are encouraged to apply:
- U.S. companies already doing business in China as well as experienced exporters seeking to entry to the Chinese market;
- U.S. companies interested in getting into the Chinese market or finding a partner or investor from China
- U.S. companies involved in major project procurement in China;
- U.S. companies interested in addressing obstacles to trade in these markets, including transparency, rule of law, financial reform and intellectual property rights protection.
Please don't miss this tremendous business opportunity. Please go to the following website for registration
The registration deadline is Saturday, August 25th, 2010.
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot