DRAM Strategic Planning Officer
May 7, 2019 鈺創科技 Etron Technology, Inc., Hsinchu, Taiwan
1. Work closely with the DRAM R&D and Engineering Team to align on product level strategies and execute on project schedules.
2. Responsible for precise marketing & sales tactics and strategic development and NPI builds.
3. Responsible for delivering program level risk assessment
4. Communicate DRAM status in multi-functional forums and to BOD.
1. 10+ years of engineering or program management experience, preferably in IC/DRAM industry.
2. Strong management experience in new product introduction and ROI analysis. Quality improvement in design / production considered a plus.
3. Excellent analytical skills and validated ability to drive resolution of critical problems, while under pressure.
4. Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment, strong at multi-tasking, and real-time crisis management.
5. Ability to understand and extract action plans from complex technical discussions and translate into succinct messaging for multi-functional and executive reporting.
6. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
7. MS/BS Degree in technical discipline; or Equivalent industry experience.
Corporate Website: http://www.etron.com.tw/en/index/index_en.php
For submitting the resume, please send it to: email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com.