Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
DevOps Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced software engineer that shares our enthusiasm for providing test infrastructure that enables reliable software and hardware testing. Our mission is to enable high quality software production through solid test infrastructure and best practices.
We are primarily a python shop but incorporate other technologies required to achieve our mission.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experienced in the Python programming language
- Fully self-sufficient in software development concepts and methods, coding, and debugging
- Proactively engages with users to identify and deliver against new automation opportunities
- Proactively identifies and delivers solutions that reduce development and support costs
- Capable of developing a single project in its entirety
- Demonstrates flexible adaptability in working with still maturing, generation-dependent software development and testing methods
- Critically assesses product requirements in assigned area of responsibility with respect to feasibility and schedule and engages with stakeholders to iterate and refine
- Executes independently to develop mock-ups or requirement prototypes for features of moderate to high complexity. Can effectively articulate these to relevant stakeholders
- Enjoys working with users to educate and provide guidance in helping them to achieve their goals and to improve their productivity.
Education Requirements :
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
Years of Experience:
Five (5) years of experience in the job offered or Engineer, Developer, Intern, Trainee or related occupation.
Will also accept Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field and seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered
Job Skills Requirements:
Must have work experience, coursework, project background experience in the following:
- Python Programming
- Object Oriented Design
- Linux Operating System / Command Line Interface
- Bash Scripting
- Windows Operating System
- Testing Methodologies
Job Skills Desired:
- Other scripting experience: Perl, csh