· Provide technical support for Xilinx IP and subsystems, and the integration into customers' systems.
· Interface directly with customers, field engineers and factory engineering groups to rapidly resolve complex technical issues enabling customers to proceed with their designs and improving Xilinx products along the way.
· Provide direct technical support to customers on critical design issues.
· Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions. Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions.
· Provide information and data on a variety of Xilinx products.
· Provide solutions for specific customer needs.
· Work on specific tactical projects for key design programs.
· Coach customers on design techniques.
· Generate application notes, reference designs and answer records.
· Provide input to product development teams. Handle customer escalations and tactical software patch requests.
· Summarize and provide customer feedback to the factory.
- Master or foreign equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
· 1 year experience as Senior Product Applications Engineer, R&D Engineer or related occupation.
· Must have at least 1 year of prior work experience in each of the following:
· FPGA design experience with HDL
· IP Protocol Design in PCIe or Networking
· One of the following IP connectivity protocols: Aurora, JESD, SRIO, Interlaken, I2C, or CPRI.
· Usage and debug of Gigabit Transceivers.
· Vivado Design.