Kilopass is seeking a highly motivated candidate for a position as Foundry Manager. In this very visible position, you will play a key role in implementing Kilopass IP across multiple technologies with top semiconductor foundry partners. This position provides a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team to build next generation products leading to our future growth.
What you’ll do….
• Key interface between Kilopass and major foundry partners.
• Understand foundry process flows and design rule manuals.
• Provide expert advice to design and layout teams in using best design and layout practices.
• Understand and manage frequent foundry PDK releases. Perform impact analysis of each release and recommend required actions for affected products.
• Work with designers and customers during initial stage of product definition: understand customer requirements; decide best foundry flow; evaluate technology compatibility.
• Work with design and layout engineers during product tape-out: document DRC waivers, supply all foundry required documents, perform Jobdeck view and release masks.
• Work with foundry partners to plan and collect reliability data. Plan and oversee qualification process like HTOL, HTS, etc.
• Review foundry electrical and reliability data to ensure successful implementation of Kilopass IP. Work with foundry for additional data collection if needed.
• Work with design, test and product engineers for failure analysis. Coordinate activities between foundry, test and outside FA facility.
• Frequent communications with foundry partners to maintain good working relationship.
• MS (or Ph.D.) in EE or related field with at least 7 years of industrial experience.
• Proven track record of successful NPI in fabless or IDM companies.
• Project management skill managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Good device physics knowledge of advanced CMOS and its reliability. Experience in memory devices is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of state-of-art process flows such as HKMG and FinFET.
• Team player. Ability to lead, influence and cooperate with other team members to accomplish common goals.
• Excellent people skills. Able to maintain smooth working relation with a wide range of customers and partners, both internal and external.
• Prior fabless yield and process development experience is a plus.
• Strategic thinking, forward looking and ability to manage and understand tactical issues.
• Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and team skills.
• Familiar with EDA flow such as DRC, LVS, EDR, PERC, PDK install, p-cell, Virtuoso, Spice model.
Shipping Verification Engineer
As a Shipment Verification Engineer at Kilopass Technology, you will work independently and with a highly-motivated team of people to verify non-volatile OTP memory products.
Looking for a self-motivated and disciplined team player to:
• Understand the design specifications and requirements of the IP
• Verify post-layout simulations received from off-shore teams to ensure that the design meets the specification
• Collaborate with designers to analyze and debug design simulations at the IP level or at the testchip level
• Perform verification using the following tools HSIM, Verilog, Cadence Virtuoso and Calibre
• Learn and use the Kilopass shipment tool
• Other duties for shipment and QA as necessary
Min B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
1-2 years professional working experience (preferred)
Familiarity with Linux platform, perl/python, or C programming
Prior experience in ASIC hardware or verification
Please send resume to:
Please send resume to:
Joyce Phillips | Director, Human Resources
KILOPASS TECHNOLOGY, INC. | 2895 Zanker Road San Jose, CA 95134